To visit Namibia is to go to a country where time seems to slip like sand in the hand and where the man has little grip.
Namibia offers one of the most beautiful shows of nature, sculpted by winds and rivers. You will discover the secrets of a wild and isolated territory, between the sand dunes, the vertiginous canyons among the largest in the world and the wide valleys of mountains. "Let yourself be seduced by the unusual charm of this extraordinary destination. "
- Observe the animals in the Etosha Nature Reserve.
- Be surprised by the beauty of the red sand sea in Sossusvlei and Kalahari.
- Go back in time to Twyfelfontein by visiting the engravings and rock paintings left by the bushmans.
- To rub shoulders and to immerse oneself in the secular culture of the Himba.
- Immerse yourself in the magnificent beauty of Fish River Canyon
- To be surprised by the unusual sites formed by the different minerals